Re: OT: CoCArt Music Festival @24-28Mar. 09,Poland

WOW! yer playin w/ Oren Ambarchi?!! he is one of my all time favorite
guitarers.
good luck-that is a great bill.
staninsanfran
here is a vid of oren thats pretty long but i'm sure he is using a loop
box of some kind-beautiful solo stuff.
watch it probly wont load w/ my luck...

http://www.orenambarchi.com/AmbarchiLive.mov