Re: OT Distortion looping rig (DL4 in the AUX)

Hey Rick and DL4 users,
it occurs to me that not many people use the DL4 in the aux send of a
mixer,i myself tried it a long time ago and i didnt like the sound of it
but i had a cheap mixer back then and havent bother to try it again since
i use it as a delay stomp,how clean is the signal hooked up that way?
cheers
Luis