Re: OT That 'sizzle sound' of Mp3s

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 5:46 PM, Paul Richards
<paulrichard_rocks@yahoo.com> wrote:
> So, what software do folks use to rip CD's at the high kbps rate that was
> mentioned a few e-mails back?
>
> Paul

iTunes if I'm on Mac. SoundForge if I'm in Windows (or could be
whatever application that uses the Lame compression algorithm). On Mac
I rip to their lossless format for pleasure listening and to AAC if I
just have to listen through something in order to getting to know it
(before deleting the files). In Windows I rip to mp3.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com