Re: Least Costly Looping Solution

I don't know jack about this, but is it necessary to have the MIDI
equipment? If it's just to be able to control functions remotely, I'd
call that a secondary need. Couldn't one just buy one of the cheap
M-Audio interfaces (i.e., Fast Track) for less than $100, plug a guitar
or mic in, and use the mouse or keyboard to control the looping
functions in Mobius? Manual control isn't so bad, I've always used my
loopers on a tabletop anyway.

(I do think hardware is an easier/more understandable way to get
started, though...).

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com