From: "Rick Walker" <looppool@cruzio.com>
To: "LOOPERS DELIGHT (posting)" <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 10:57 PM
Subject: re: Least Costly Live Looping Solution

Andy wrote:
"In UK, the DL4 is pricey, it's always been £250. "

Good lord,  I never knew that.   I've always wondered why so few Brits
use them.  That must be the
reason.

On this side of the pond, it was the very cheapest one on the market for
a long time until the
advent of the RC-2.   I think the Akai Headrush is more expensive here
in the states too.

Is the Line 6 DL4 more expensive in Europe as well?

How about Japan?

South America?