Re: OT That 'sizzle sound' of Mp3s

I agree,i wish the Hendrix recording had a bit more bass do any of the
Hendrix remastered recordings sound better? i got the Zeppelin collection
as a present and it sounds so good that you would think they were recorded
recently!
then again that drum sound sounded good on vinyl as well back then!
cheers

Luis