RE: Repairing worn-out FCB1010 kick-pads

> have you experimented with using the keys on your keyboard to record
> loops? I suspect the timing won't be as tight as via MIDI. keyboard
> scan rates are not designed for high-precision.

There's at least one guy on the Mobius list that does this, I remember
him posting about building it but don't remember what the results were.
I use keys all the time but mostly for things that aren't timing
sensitive after the loop is recorded (track select, pitch/rate shift, reset, etc.)

Jeff