new videos: live soundtrack for sundown at lake!

Around 2001 I played a series of performances at sundown on the
esplanade of lake Greifensee, Switzerland. Its a fantastic experience
to create a live soundtrack on looping guitar for the biggest and
never repeating show on this planet :-).

The material was mostly edited in 2003 but we could not finish it due
to iMovie problems.

Now its finally at
http://youtube.com/matigrob

the sound has very few edits:
in the first part I glued 2 different pieces together
in the second part I took 2 short bits out, should not be noticable

I could not find anything similar on the net yet ;-)
enjoy!
Matthias