Re: MASTER LIST of Least Costly Live Looping Solutions

Andy wrote:
> >From the manual description, it *could* work smoothly as a "bare
> bones looper", or it might be that there's stuff like a gap
> before playback commences.
> ..but all I hear about DD-20 is that the Delay Mode is more useful,
> no-one seems to actually use the SOS....which casts some doubt as
> to whether there's some problem with it.

The DD-20 was my first looper and I have used it for years. I never had
gap issues in SOS mode or anything like that. But I especially liked it
for the analog and tape delay modes and feedback on 70-90% in combination
with the undocumented 2nd loop feature (see email of Kevin). The sound it
produces is rich and warm (no noise) and it's build like a tank. I sold
mine yesterday for 150 Euro's + adapter.
---
Sjaak
http://euroloopfest.com/
http://sjaakovergaauw.com/