Re: Virtual Repeater

WOW... what a fantastic evaluation, Jeff... As a dedicated Repeater user I too were pissed and annoyed by Electrix over the years, promises, teases, then silence... Im sure honesty to a group like ours would have given them more cred → better reputation → better brand → better sales.

I for ONE, would love to try to organise some kind of continued support for the hardware software. The last version was almost complete for me, and although I believe the software lies with.. hmm forgoton his name right now.. the guy who is doinf the noise floor mod (which I must get round to someday) I dont know who the RIGHTS to the software development lies with.. tied up in a complex bankrupcy package?

Surely if 100 users could all agree a very short wish list of improvements, and agree to pay 100 dollars each, it would be worth it for a programmer? Shoot me if Im being a twat... but couldnt something simerlar ne done with the software version... Hell... Jeff just offered!!!

Lets get on to it guys?

Send some mails!!

If the situation was close to 3 or 4 then give them my name.
I'll finish it for them for a reasonable fee.

I'm not bashing them, there were clearly some brilliant people
involved in the company over the years.  But their marketing and
communication, bordering on arrogance, is among the worst I've ever
seen.  This isn't rocket science, lots of people can make loopers.

Jeff

--
www.markfrancombe.com
http://vimeo.com/user825094