Re: There already IS a looping Forum - Tagging

> Apart from ONE nifty feature... Tagging.

Actually, this is something we could start informally already by simply
adding "tags" to our mail subjects.

I think I suggested this before, for example:
- "Brother Sync issue [EDP]"
- "Midi slave problem [RC50]"
- "TheFruityLoopers on tour [GIG]"
- "Mac AU [MOBIUS]"
- "Live 8 features [ABLETON]"
- "Rang3 available? [BOOMERANG]"
- "OT:Promoting your CDs [BUSINESS]"
- "Recommended Firewire Interface? [HARDWARE]"
- "Ever used Reaktor in Looping setup? [SOFTWARE]"
- "Recommended flight case? [GEAR]"
- "IEM? [GEAR]"
- "Checkout this New Looper from Mongolia! [LISTEN]"
- "Does tap dancing improve my looper timing? [TECHNIQUE]"

This way, we could (autmatically) organize the mails within our mail
software.

Regards
Buzap

--
Aufgepasst: Sind Ihre Daten beim Online-Banking auch optimal geschützt?
Jetzt absichern: https://homebanking.gmx.net/?mc=mail@footer.hb