Re:Flexible MFC

>Bill wrote:
> That would be the  gordius Big little giant, made right there in your
>lovely
> country by the great Xavier!

Hi Bill, I just noticed that the Roland FC-200 and FC-300 are now also
supported as slave controllers. Which is good news because I already have
a FC-300.

I know you and also Andy Butler have a Gordius controller. What's your
opinion about the benefits of a standalone LG controller vs the LG-module
+ a slave controller such as the FCB1010 or FC-300?

---
Sjaak
http://euroloopfest.com/
http://sjaakovergaauw.com/