OT - Live Sound Engineering as a Small Business

In the midst of trying to make my live sound business more "legit" (as in writing a business plan, financial statements, etc.) I thought I would first email the list and see if anyone else has done the same thing with various aspects of sound and music. I am in a weird situation (or maybe unique) where I am trying to roll several services under one roof. Studio Sound Engineering, Live Sound/Mobile Recording, soundtracks, traditional music services.

If you have and would be interested in sharing your approach, business plan techniques (in generic form, of course) or even resources, please feel free to contact me offline if you wish.

Thanks,

Clint Allen
clint.allen@gmail.com

--