Re: Virtual Repeater

Stephen, you can't say things like     1, 2, and 3, are way off base.  without offering some insight into the situation... were you there? I respect that you do seem to know something about Peter Toms role than I did (actually I was disapointed to hear that he has no stake - coming back to this point****) It seems like that from the outside, which is where we are, what Jeff described is EXACTLY how it looked.. I know noting of 3 different owners (well I do - but it hardly excuses them from a customer point of view) They have a very great product but its is a very poor brand, or BECAME a very poor brand I should say.

I can see that as a real lover of Repeater Stephen, you want to applaud their achievements rather than trash them, and I agree.

*** So who DOES have any stake inthe remains, who currently owns the software, either the Hardware OS... Or Any virtual Repeater...?

Does ANYONE have the answer to this??? Who OWNS the software??? It must be someone who wants to earn back a bit of cash surely?

Mark