Re: OT: adrenalinn users help?

Hi Scott,
i ve been using the adrenalinn in my rig recently in fact i used it in my
last looping gig.
I find it a very nice box actually i have the Adrenalinn III and the amp
simlutations are really good,(i think you do have to upgrade)but i am most
impressed by the quality of the time sync filters i have not found
anything like it in any other EFX proccessor!
also the drum sounds and grooves are really nice for doing groovy stuff
every once in a while,using it it to test midi sync stuff,as a simple drum
machine or to even teach;-)
so i think for the money is a good box,plus Roger keeps updating it.
Ive been testing it with the Eventide timefator trying to midi sync
both,at first i jumped for joy when i synced the TF loop to the adrenalinn
drum groove but after letting it run for a while they became unsynced;-(((
however,the dealys do sync to the Adrenalinn nicely.
If the looper on the TF would sync to the adrenalinn it would be an
awesome combination!!! you could just take this two boxes which are about
the same size and do amazing stuff with it!

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom