OT: adrenalinn help

thanks for the info/help on the adrenalinn.
i've had a few days to get used to it and i'm liking it more. and i do like the drum patterns, some interesting and different things to work w/ than my digitech and zoom have.
i think it just took me a few days to get used to it's sound, and i've put it at the beginning of my chain of effects, and i've found it sounds better when i remove a few things from the signal chain in bypass-i probably need to do that more!!!!
s----