Re: introducing myself :)

Hi Luis

> the only thing that would be an issue i think is managing the levels of
> the different loops because i do it all with my footcontroller
On the RC-50 - besides from MIDI controls - you can assign an external
footpedal i.e. for volume.
I use an EV5 to control the "Current Loop Volume". You can use the 3
PHRASE buttons to decide which loop volume you want to control. Works
great.

> other is the feedback issue i love to fade out
> loops while fading other in,is this all easily managable?
On the RC-50, you can switch on Fade-In and Fade-Out for starting/stopping
and define fade-in/out duration. It really gives a nice effect when
playing in MULTI MODE. One drawback is that you have to choose between
normal stop & fade-out (can't have both).
That's why I prefer fading out with loop volume as described above.

> i do it all with my footcontroller where as you
> do them mosly by hand
I find Rico's setup has a charming effect. My RC-50 has all these cables &
switches sticking out of it. His simple setup fits his "laid-back Ibiza
feeling" ;-)
Nice work, Rico :)

Best regards
Buzap

--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate +
Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!*