Re: new pedal in town

> Thanks Jeff,
>
> I started that thread...

Yeah, so you did. I realized that as soon as I posted. My bad.

Well, you're right about the lack of user definable scales, as well as
the lack of more "exotic" scales. The other Eventide units have user
definable scales, but maybe the PF can't handle them for some reason?
Or maybe those algorithms weren't ready, but they wanted to start
shipping units now instead of later? Any response yet from Eventide?

I still think the pedal is pretty remarkable. And it'll only get
better thanks to future updates.

Jeff