Re: new pedal in town

Jeff Shirkey wrote:

>> Thanks Jeff,
>>
>> I started that thread...
>

> Yeah, so you did. I realized that as soon as I posted. My bad.
>
> Well, you're right about the lack of user definable scales, as well as
> the lack of more "exotic" scales. The other Eventide units have user
> definable scales, but maybe the PF can't handle them for some reason?
> Or maybe those algorithms weren't ready, but they wanted to start
> shipping units now instead of later? Any response yet from Eventide?

Maybe Eventide needs to separate it from the way more expensive lineup..

> I still think the pedal is pretty remarkable. And it'll only get  better
> thanks to future updates.
>
> Jeff

Hope so; lets see..  if no more harmonizings are added, it's nogo for me.
I was hoping to be able to replace my Digitech TSR-24S; not that I don't
like it, just to downscale my rig sizewise as I don't utilize all the
noughty TSR features.  Mostly 4-tap delay, harmonizing and a bit of
reverb, and often controlled by envelope follover or prog.gate.
I realize the PitchFactor doesn't have all this, but I might be able to
live with less..

--
rgds,
van Sinn