Re: Confused when trying to ASSIGN BASIC EDP FUNCTIONS TO FCB1010

On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 8:28 AM, L.Angulo <labaloops@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Mark,
I believe you use 2 of them correct? are u controlling both with the FCB1010?

Not as yet Luis.. no.. well not using two sets of FCB banks and seperating the offset.. no... I Use the fcb on one edp and the edp pedal with the second edp. BUT for a laugh, ive used the FCB on BOTH pedals, that way I record onto both, overdub on both BUT I can screw up those midi sent commands from the FCB and use the  EDP pedal to stop overdyb or insert on just ONE pedal.... for example. start a multiply on both pedals, stop the mult using the EDP pedal, that stops just ONE edp, then the stop the original multiply on the first edp... that puts the second one INTO multiply, and you are in "Where AM I  Hell???! Which I think is terribly fun!

Mark

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom