Re: new pedal in town

I got the manual thanks... looks interesting... but really interesting?? I dont know... Main problem seems to be non-syncability...
Im not interested in chorus or flanger

but Im always interested in pitchshifters, and certainly the routing thing looks VERY interesting... is there anyway to make the effects dynamic.. I see the env follower thing (can this be applied to anything?? um  delay speed, sample end? or just eq and levels?)

Also can you make internal feedback loops? and can you connect a control surface up to parameters easily? it seems much more cool if you can "Get to the parameters" for real time tweakage... Or I am missing the whole point of it...