Re: new pedal in town

mark francombe wrote:
> I got the manual thanks... looks interesting... but really interesting??
> I dont know... Main problem seems to be non-syncability...
> Im not interested in chorus or flanger
>
> but Im always interested in pitchshifters, and certainly the routing
> thing looks VERY interesting... is there anyway to make the effects
> dynamic.. I see the env follower thing (can this be applied to
> anything?? um  delay speed, sample end? or just eq and levels?)

IIRC, just about any parameter can be controlled by the env.follower.

> Also can you make internal feedback loops?

If you mean a feedback loop within your defined chain of effects, then
yes.  It's simply a matter of splitting the signal path in two, continue
on part as if nothing had happened, and feeding the other through more
effects as desired, ending in a mixed you insert earlier in the chain.

> and can you connect a control
> surface up to parameters easily? it seems much more cool if you can "Get
> to the parameters" for real time tweakage... Or I am missing the whole
> point of it...

Like an external control surface?  If it's a MIDI thingy sending CC
commands, I'd guess it's a no-brainer, as the TSR has a pretty extensive
MIDI implementation.

--
rgds,
van Sinn