Re: MASTER LIST of Least Costly Live Looping Solutions

Rick Walker schrieb:
> I purposefully didn't included pedals that are no longer in production
> (but we could with their salient going prices-anyone feel like doing
> that research?)
> but I did include used laptop, reel to reel and cassette solutions.

I would purposely include out of production gear, and would include
prices someone bought it used (including the year). For newcomers the
list price does give an indication how much it could cost on ebay or the
flee market...

Stefan

--
Les Ondes Mémorielles---------x--