Re: MASTER LIST of Least Costly Live Looping Solutions

Hi,

Probably someone has already mentioned the RC-50? I was just working
with one this Friday and found it quite good. So I thought that maybe
the Loop Station doesn't deserve all the bashing it has has gotten
here for not offering feedback. You can still do a lot of fun looping
with it; three parallel loops in poly rhythm or three alternative
loops cued up, overdub, replace, reverse... And if you turn down the
guide track audio output you can just start looping without having to
follow a click track - just remember to never touch the tempo button,
avoiding the bad time-stretch algorithm to destroy your loop ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com