Re: Bidule and Mobius question.

Hi Andy,

I can do all my overdubs and reverses etc. when using mobius as a
standalone version.
Some of my tunes are fairly polyrhthmic so even though the diffrence in
timing is fairly small when I'm using mobius with bidule the overdub is
noticebly late, and throws off the feel.

Hi Per, I'm not sure where to set the buffer size in mobius.
Would that be the drift resync frames under global parameters?

Thanks,

Andre