OT: My pedaltrain is up for sale on ebay

> If anybody is interested, I'm selling my pedalboard since I have gone
>the laptop route.

Hey, you mustn't sell your hardware stuff just because you have got
one of those nerdmachines. There's so many things you can do with
hardware stuff, and even integrate it with your computer setup (see my
discussion with Luis here and also this:
http://moinlabs.de/images/external/Das_gro%C3%9Fe_Bild.jpg).

In case you wonder: yes, I spent the best of last month redecorating
my place. And no, these on the wall (and the 300-someish in the setup)
aren't all of my cables, there's more ;).

I hate cables...