Re: OT: making drum sounds out of not-drum sounds (e.g. ambient guitar/trombone stuff)

Kick Drum is a low note, immediately pitch shifted down, a downward
bend if you will.
Snare Drum is 90% noise, mixed with 10% a two note chord. Noise can be
acheived via ultra distortion of the source.

Both these should be played thru a vca or vcf, that is triggered in
your required rhythm or lack therof.

This is normal Modular stuff, either hardward Moog Stylee, or laptop
Plogue/Mulch/Maxy type stuff...

But I dont understand Tainer... you know this sttuff...? so what you
up to slash mean really?

--
www.markfrancombe.com
http://vimeo.com/user825094