Re: footcontroller recommendations

Hi,

thanks for the suggestions. The Moog thing looks sweet, but an
expensive controller if you don't need the CV outputs (which I don't,
currently). The Gordius looks interesting but again expensive - the
module + two pedals + two switches gives me less than an FCB1010 at
about 3 times the price. I guess it gives me USB connectivity but I
have a MIDI interface I use live already so that's not really an
issue.

So it's looking like the FCB for me. If only it weren't so big!

cheers,
os.