Re: MoinSound Studio Session - now online!

Great to see Rainer live in his skinny blackclad glory, trombone and
voice w/processing aplenty!. Really cool to hear so much from
straightforward sound sources. let me again plug his last record "Wie
groß ist die Luft" done in this vein, which I'm still enjoying.

I love this live remote gig thing, we've just got to figure out a good
way to collaborate and it's going to be the rage. Watching Jeff Duke now
- http://www.ustream.tv/channel/loopslab.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com