Ableton 8 tandem looping or RC50?

Hi Loopers

so, the bass player I play started using Ableton Live 8, finally embracing
live looping.
Now, the question is: How should we two loop?
- Is it an option to loop together on the Live 8?
- Does it make sense to connect to midi foot pedals to Ableton?
- Or should I just loop on my RC-50 (midi sync/no sync)?

I guess we'll experiment, was just interested in your thoughts or
experience with "tandem loooping" on a single looper with one/two midi
foot pedals.

best regards
Buzap
--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate +
Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!*