WOT: Starbucks Internet cell

This may be common knowledge and don't know if it's nat'l/int'l but I was in NY based Starbucks a bit ago where I'd normally found a couple of free wireless cells for Internet.  Today they weren't up but I hit the ATTWIFI and got the ATTWIFI/SB portal page.  I guessed at a 'guest' account and put in starbucks and starbucks in both fields and got on.

Passing along should you be in SB and need Internet

Jim

--
ReUse, an introspective textural aural journey coming soon...

music links...
www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
www.myspace.com/jimgoodinmusic