Re: Gigspam reminder: Jiim on uStream 11am EST

Hello guys

Matt Stevens
www.mattstevensguitar.com

On 10 May 2009, at 18:55, Jim Goodin wrote:

Ted so sweat - know its early for those west.  Sorry you've been sick
and hope passes soon.

For You and those that missed watch playback at
highlight that I posted a bit ago.

Jeff, steve thanx much for being there.

Audio was tad distorted at first got better.  There will be another
one in @2 weeks.

Best and thx guys,

Jim