OT: proper way to hold you guitar - live video

Brian Good said:
"I suppose that's the equivalent of wearing pants that come up to your
armpits, but it doesn't matter, because when you play jazz, nobody is
looking at where you hold your guitar."

I remember that conversation I had with a friend of mine, who said
that he didn't like what he called the "ECM jazz scene", because those
players would go to a gig and sit there playing in a worn-out tee
shirt and track pants, while the cats during the bebop scene (Parker
etc.) would always make sure they donned a fancy suit.