Re: Great Books That Have Changed Our Musical Lives

Rick that was inspiring and brought to mind a related journey.

Several years ago when I first moved to NY I looked up classical
guitarist/composer Fred Hand to study with him.  During one study with
many things going in my life at that point I was having trouble
calming some anxiety that was coming through my instrument.  He told
me you have to learn to 'fall still' and left me with that to think
about.

About 5 years later I began to figure that out partly with musical
maturity, partly with the fear of something being taken away from me
and partly with the help of therapist Richard Schaub who is Zen based.

>From @1996 I began to really make progress in my muse that I don't
think would have happened without learning to 'fall still'.

Good day to all

Jim

--
ReUse, an introspective textural aural journey coming soon...

music links...
www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
www.myspace.com/jimgoodinmusic