Re: the amazing Adrian Parker fly

agree,i also tried that line 6 variax a while ago and didnt like it at all
it sounded quite cheap to my ears and probably wouldnt even use those
sounds
but is cool having all that functionality even though the guitar looks
really low key,and if it really doesnt go out of tune doing all those dive
bombs as he says without having a horrible floyd rose then is a step ahead
though for that price id also buy a car first;-)
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom