Re: Eivind Aarset gig in Rome

Nice pix! But the Electro Harmonix Micro Synth is missing. According
to Eivind that box is essential for his typical clarinet like sound;
fretless guitar attacked with EBow and the Micro Synth used only as
channel EQ (not using its envelope capabilities). On the laptop spins
Ableton Live and SooperLooper... at least they did one year ago. Some
years ago, and on the older albums, he also had an Electrixpro
Repeater and an Eventide Eclipse, but both units crapped out.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com