Re: OT: was back pain, now mouse-hand pain

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 12:08 PM, L.Angulo <labaloops@yahoo.com> wrote:
> i dont know how you guys can explore so much software,plugins etc. it
>requires hours of sitting in front
< of the PC and staring at the screen,i suffer from backaches and my
eyes arent the best
> either so for me it d be impossible to explore all of the great  stuff
>you guys talk about here

No one can explore everything there is out there. Don't bother about
exploring new software if you are not certain that a particular
function of this software will be used in an awesome way by you in
your music! Any other attitude may just waist your time.

I have reduced my setup tremendously - only using Mobius, the
Apple/Mainstage plug-ins and the SoundToys native bundle. I won't
loose time and health "exploring" other stuff because it eats into the
time I have for actually learning about playing music (and that's the
fun part).

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se