In search of a XP program which generates MIDI CCs out of mouse clicks

Again, I'm searching for something odd:

For something I can't tell you about yet, I need a program which does
the following:
  * runs on XP
  * takes command of a mouse, trackball or other HID device (e.g.
mobile phone via bluetooth in "desktop" mode)
        * "taking command" means: the mouse/trackball/whatever can no
longer be used to move a cursor on the screen etc.
  * assigns MIDI messages (CCs, Notes) to button presses (e.g. left
mouse button is CC13 Value 127, then CC13 Value 0 after 50ms - ESC on
keyboard is Note 23, velocity 127 for 50ms etc.))
  * Sends them out to a MIDI output of my choice.
  * optional: Assigns MIDI CCs to the controller's X/Y axis.

Is there anything like that? I'm especially after the buttons, not so
much after the X/Y axis.

Thanks,

               Rainer