Even More Virtual Gig Spam: Improvised Cello Looping, Sunday May 17th, 17:00 UTC

Hello All,

Following in the footsteps of the inspirational Matt, Jim, Rainer and others I'm taking the plunge and doing a live cello looping performance tomorrow (17th) at 6:00pm UK time (17:00 UTC). http://tinyurl.com/o6zzjj

I've managed to work out how to get stereo sound on Ustream, so I'm hoping it will sound pretty decent. I'm going to try to have a trial run some time today, but not sure if I'll find time, so I just hope it all works ok.

It would be great to "see" some of you there and recieve your comments.

Steve

www.stevemoyes.org.uk
www.creativemusic.org.uk
www.twitter.com/SteveMoyes