Re: Great Books That Have Changed Our Musical Lives

looppool@cruzio.com schrieb:
> "Be what you are in the moment.  If you are happy, be happy.   If you are
> angry, be angry"

The path had never been about being calm, it had always been about being
aware. It is a side effect, that you get rid of your fears. It is the
path and not the goal which is important...
So Per's experience is one you have while being on the path. Emotions
are what they are, even fear, anger etc. It is not a good idea to ignore
them, especially fear, anger etc...
I'd love to come to Y2K9 and practice on stage with all you enlightened
loopers...

Btw. I try to find foundations willing to give a travel grant. Any
suggestions?

Stefan

--
Les Ondes Mémorielles---------x--