Re: millennia preamp - OT

... considering it's around 3000 euros, how's not going to do it well
with any sort of input sources? ... next life, maybe. i think it's
targeted to pro studios not starving musicians like most of us. lucky
guy!

--
Raul Bonell at Blogger: http://raulbonell.blogspot.com
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com