RE: New videos from "The MoinSound Studio Sessions" online

Rainer,

I would LOVE to see this but Vimeo says that "this is a private video" (I don't now if "private" videos is something I want to see or not.... kins of depends ;)

Anyway, is it enough to get some sort of free account (and are the videos safe for work.... )

Anders