Re: Virtual Gigspam Reminder: Live tomorrow morning on uStream

Steve you're welcome and thx for the words.  Glad you are saddling
back on today, I look forward to catching you.

See ya'll on ustream...

Jim

--
ReUse, an introspective textural aural journey coming soon...

music links...
www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
www.myspace.com/jimgoodinmusic