AW: help! need quick simple way to make laptop into looping/sampling machine

David make sure you are installing the mac version,then you have to
configure it with your soundcard(audio and midi devices)
it should install and work really easy ,but mobius isnt probably something
you want to use if u have no experience with EDPs and computers!

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom