Re: Punch-In silence

Andy, i understand you meant "very short" now.

i've been reading the stereo memory man manual and cant find anything
about replacing existing audio altthoug i've read about the minimum of
half a second for the looper to "understand" the switchings.

can you explain a little bit about how you do the "silence" punch ins
with the hazarai.
do you have any audio examples of this?

sorry for the questions but this will define my next purchase.

thank you very much, ariel.