Re: RC-50 Impressions

thanks for your in-depth feedback, Andy.

>one thing...I now have greater admiration for anyone who can make this
box work for them.

Nobody said it was easy ;-))

I'd just like to add one general thought:
The RC-50 has it's strenghts and weaknesses. But it also certainly has
depth. So I'd like encourage anyone trying it to give it time before
jumping to quick conclusions. It has a lot of flexible options worth
trying out.

best regards
Buzap

--
Nur bis 31.05.: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate und
Telefonanschluss nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02