Re: Looperlative questions

i think what mark's getting at here are the quantisation features we were discussing a while ago. one of the ideas put forward was to insert a function into a string of commands which would then quantise those commands following the function according to some global, or non-global, criteria. the aim was to quantise certain behaviours so they occurred at the loop boundary (for example).

this hasn't been implemented yet, but i think bob is thinking about it....although there is a replace function which can be quantised to occur at a user defined subdivision of the loop length. (mucho fun with a momentary pedal and the number of subdivisions can be different for each loop)

sim