Re: thinking about moving from rack to laptop...advice please!

i think sw is great when the setup needed is really big and you have
to take care of all those zthrillions of good quality cables and
matched connections. this is expensive in hardware, but sound cables
are so extremelly clean in the modular sw world :-).

--
Raul Bonell at Blogger: http://raulbonell.blogspot.com
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com