gig spam:::: Maker Faire SF

Hey all -

For those of you who might be in San Francisco and perhaps heading to
the Maker Faire tomorrow, come see my exhibit and performance!

The entire south west corner of the San Mateo expo center is going to
be audio engineering and experiments in sound.  Lots of cool stuff ....

I'm demoing the new version of FlyLoops Looping Studio (v3.0).  There
are new downloads and videos available at www.flyloops.com.  I have
my first mac compatible version, and the audio Engine is entirely VST
based, so VST support will be done very soon.  There are a number of
new functions, including loop and turntable bpm shifting, freq
shiting, quantization of bpm and/or freq, auto-fade, auto-sync
(memory of where a loop should/would be), mouse loop scratching,
turntable visualization, user controllable visualization of live
input and looped output.

I'll be set up all day tomorrow, and performing at 2PM.  Not there
sunday (though you can swing by the Revolution Cafe on 22nd between
Mission and Valencia to see me play jazz and blues piano this and
every sunday from 11-2).

hope to see some of you there -

ciao now -
aaron