Re: Any experienced Ableton users able to give me a hand?

now that's sparked my interest....i'd like ot be able to send one pc message from my footcontroller and have a midi clip send a bunch of commands to the mixer to change the "send" values...and perhaps send some pc messages to those plugins that can deal with them to change patches

unfortunately, i have absolutely no idea how to do it!

just looked at the manual and figured out how to create a new midi clip - looked at it's clip view and i see you can select "mixer" for the destination of the midi. but what do you draw in the big panel on the right?

sorry mate, i've a livedunce!